Friday, February 25, 2011

My first Mama post: Yoga helps me be Mama

I'm new at this whole blogging thing.  It's not as though I have any unique wisdom to impart, but the journey into motherhood has propelled me into talking about the impact it has had on me.  Many people say that motherhood is the biggest change in a life that a woman can experience.  I think that practicing yoga is the biggest change I have experienced. 

Without yoga, I'm not sure I could handle motherhood, not to mention pregnancy and birthing a 10+ pound baby.  Okay, I could HANDLE it, but I would be one stressed out mama, constantly trying to put out fires.  Well, maybe I am that even with yoga, but at least I'm reflecting on it, no?  So, my blog is about how yoga has helped me (try) to be the mama that I want to be.  And to remind myself that I have the tools I need to be a good mama, wife, tree hugger and person.

I'm not known for my ability to stay on point, nor for succinctness, so we'll see how it goes.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment